If anyone actually reads this blog anymore, my apologies for the lack of posting. Between working, the baby, and trying to be a decent mom, I haven't found a minute of free time. (I purposely left out the role of a wife! I've neglected that one altogether...)
Last Sunday, Hank gave Kellen a name and a blessing....


Kellen was an absolute dream throughout the blessing. I prepared myself for the worst, ie. the baby who screams the entire time, quickly inviting the spirit out the front door. Much to my surprise, he didn't make a peep despite losing his binki to the dirty floor early on in the blessing!
I'm so grateful for my baby boy. I can't imagine life without him! Although, if I had to, it would probably include a lot more sleep and free time....but that's besides the point. I wouldn't change it for the world. He is the perfect little addition to our family; I am the luckiest girl in the world.

2 Words from the Wise:
he is seriously so incredibly cute. He is perfect!
I love those pictures! He's so darling! I just want to squish him!!!
Post a Comment