{A special thanks to Best Buy for the incredible countdown. In case I didn't know my due date was just around the corner, I would certainly know after looking at this picture based on the "doneness" of my belly button. So gross. Apparently there is a need to at least glance in the mirror before leaving home...}
Yesterday as I was driving, the song "All I want for Christmas is You" came on the radio. Typically annoyed by obnoxious bell-ringing and chimes, I managed to give this song a chance long enough to listen to the words, resulting in a blubbering mess.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is you
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is you
Each verse just added to the emotions. I know the song is about someone's lover, but the combination of my hormones, inability to reach the steering wheel due to the gigantic baby bump, sweat outfit + running shoes, and anxiety to meet the little guy dominated any logical thinking and my emotions took over.
So much that I missed my freeway exit...

3 Words from the Wise:
You make me laugh. That Mariah Carey really knows how to pull your heart strings. I cannot wait till Hank Jr arrives! Hang in there, he'll be here before you know it.
You are awesome :)
oh my gosh, you are so cute! I knew I shouldn't believe you when you told me you were a balloon! Good Luck with everything!
Post a Comment