Dear Blogger Community,
Hank and I will soon be going on a much needed vacation. The purpose in our travels may be for work, but I am determined to have as much fun as humanly possible. I've been in need of a vacation (absent of school related stresses) for at least 2 years now, probably 6.
I'm trying to plan a reasonable itinerary and would love advice from anyone! Please let me know your favorite restaurants, activities, etc. so I can plan our time wisely.
Thank you!!!
Katie
Iroz Family Vacation Planner
3 Words from the Wise:
You have my number, right? six one four, four one nine, three one zero three. I can working on blending your ideas with stuff I know about.
scratch that. four *nine* nine. Boy, what is wrong with me? I should have just written it out if I was giving out incorrect numbers!
Sausalito and Muir Woods!
Post a Comment