No, its not a baby. Although, good news on that front today...I found out Baby Your Baby is increasing the income bracket this April! Cool, right? I still can't comprehend having a living creature to take care of though, so for now I need to find something to keep me company with minimal upkeep.
Meet Henrietta the Hen.
While at home this weekend, I discovered an egg cooker in my parent's all-inclusive pantry. Of course no one knew it existed, so I took the liberty of trying the sucker out. This kitchen gadget will change my life--I'm certain. It poaches perfectly formed eggs in minutes all by itself. I will never again hover over the stove attempting and ultimately failing to make identifiable poached eggs. For those of you who enjoy hard boiled eggs, it cooks about 7 at a time. Anyways, the point is--my life will be better by having this kitchen gadget and for the low Amazon price of only $20.
Thank you law class for your inability to capture my attention every time. (Great job though Andrew...you owned that case!) As a result, we have a new addition coming to our home in 5-9 days! (I couldn't rationalize the 2nd day shipping for Henrietta, but I would be lying if I said I didn't proceed to checkout with overnight shipping at least 3 times.)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Meet our future addition!
Posted by Katie I. at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Words from the Wise:
Post a Comment