On my way home from the SLC airport last night, Hank called to tell me there had been an accident. Of course there had! (I was gone less than 48 hours...)
He explained that while he was unloading the dryer (naturally, doing his chores), he managed to step back onto George's tail...causing an open gash! As soon as I heard this, I started to panic and wanted to be there to nurture the little fluffball. I couldn't stand the thought of him being consoled by the monster that just inflicted this tremendous pain! The distance between the point of the mountain and Provo seemed like an eternity!
When I finally got home, Hank had been able to minimize the bleeding, temporarily. The sweet little dog was so excited to see me that the excessive wagging of the tail cause it to squirt blood everywhere- from side to side, everywhere he went!
I will not post pictures...it was too graphic.
Monday, February 15, 2010
A Bloody Mess.
Posted by Katie I. at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Words from the Wise:
Please post the pictures
of Hank in the dog house, John?
Post a Comment