A very special thank you to the Daily Universe for publishing an article outlining the failure of the new parking enforcement system.
http://universe.byu.edu/node/5677
There was a rumor going around the ticketing vehicle was broken, but I hesitated to believe it for fear of a fluorescent green ticket on my windshield. These little gifts typically remain on my student account for months until they affect my ability to register the next semester. Just not worth taking the chance...until now.
Now I have proof. It is broken. After reading the Daily Universe yesterday, I parked in 15 minute parking for over an hour today. No ticket. When I came back to school later on, I confidantly parked in faculty parking. Again, no ticket.
The secret is out BYU students....park where you want!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Connecting the Dots
Posted by Katie I. at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Words from the Wise:
Post a Comment