Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Fabulous Sunday!

My weak body/immune system has been trying to avoid getting sick for at least a week. Yesterday and today I could feel it coming on strong and decided to catch up on some much needed sleep. I woke up in a panic realizing I slept through sacrament. Once I concluded trying to find someone to cover my position in nursery would be too much work, I threw on a dress and headed to church.

My reward? I got peed on.

Trying to comfort a frantic child, I read him "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" when I felt a sudden warmth on my lap. I dismissed it as my imagination. Could this kid really be THAT smart, knowing that peeing on me would force me to go get his parents? Yes. He was that smart. I had a big wet circular present on my dress.

Should have stayed in bed :)

4 Words from the Wise:

John Cannon said...

Funny real funny

E-Roz said...

ummm doesn't church start at 2:30?

Krista said...

Oh Katie dear! I'm so, so sorry. What did the parents say?!

Let me know if you need anything to help you feel better. Soup?

Kiana Hayden said...

Hahaha! Poor Katie! I swear you have the worst luck. And it's our job to laugh at your misfortunes.