Today we got an exciting package in the mail from our loved ones in Texas. I had no idea what to expect, but my heart absolutely melted when I opened it. I had just gotten home from church, having spent the usual 2 hours in nursery. My attitude about children upon exiting the chapel: it can wait.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
The Opposite of Birth Control
Posted by Katie I. at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 Words from the Wise:
Agreed! Let's get knocked up together! Just be ready to give up your sexy body for-ev-er!
Yeah, you could do the "pregnancy pact" like the girl's back east. I think the movie is just coming out!
Yep, he was pretty adorable! The scrapped nose was sure a sign of things to come. Wonder what the little guy did to manage that?
Kiana, do you want to join in on our family fun? WW...on-line
The story: he says he dragged a quarter across the carpet with his nose. Doesn't surprise me.
Kiana, I never had a sexy body so I'll be fine :)
Oh yea I remember now....we were having races for Family Night. Hey Hank, if I didn't give you the credit where it was due, I'm sorry. Here it is late.............YOU WIN!!!!!
Yeah. Right. If only that's how it worked. I'm looking to that stage... well after labor and delivery of course, then a lot of sleepless nights, the terrible twos, a few more years and then a beautiful, perfect little girl. If you figure out how to skip those parts, let me know. :)
Well the story is true...the quarter races....I remember them like they were yesterday....haha...anyways, he was a very very cute boy....
LOL! he was very cute...and youre right the face hasnt changed! on the one where its a profile view he looks like emily! i love old pictures
Post a Comment