Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Hog Flu



Why not? This is perfect timing. Doctor figures I picked up this beauty in the ER on Saturday during Hank's visit.

I been taken advantage of by a dirty hog.

4 Words from the Wise:

Lydia said...

Oh No! I hope you feel better soon. Give me a call if you need anything at all.
Lydia Fisher :)

Ruth said...

That's so sad!! Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you!

E-Roz said...

a hog flu? ummm is there a flu for every animal?!?!

Kathryn e. said...

Only you Katie! I swear you get every sickness known to man...I am so sorry and hope you get better soon. I have lots of gifts for you from your mom and dad. I left you a message, but be sure to call me...or maybe not, I am sure I could find your presents a good home!