During a routine g-chat this week with Taylor, she mentioned a few times how "cool" it is that I have friends. (We were discussing all the kind things people have done for me the last week.) I thought she was joking, but I quickly realized she was serious.
The fact is... I'm surprised too. I have amazing friends and I have done nothing to deserve them! One blog post and an absence on a school day led to an outpouring of service! Some people brought over dinner. Others dropped by with get-well remedies: soup, movies, orange juice...you name it! Many sent emails or called to see how they could help. MPA teams rearranged assignments, taking on much more work to give me time to recover. Over the last week, I have been amazed by the kindness of so many people.
Words can't express how grateful I am to everyone for their service in a very hectic time! You know who you are.....thank you.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Amazing Friends
Posted by Katie I. at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Words from the Wise:
HAHAH. Could this possibly made me sound any lamer? I have a friend, her name is Claire. We like to play diaper hands and peekaboo and take baths.
Post a Comment