Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bee-Chon Frise

** I apologize for the poor quality pictures from my iphone. I took real professional looking ones, but for the purposes of entertaining myself in a 3 hour accounting class, these will suffice.**


Thanks to crazy dog and Target lovers, George wasn't able to be a banana like we had hoped this Halloween. A complete disappointment. I checked back faithfully to place my order in time for the big day, but the site continually indicated they were back ordered. What they didn't say was that they weren't trying to meet demand, so they actually "SOLD OUT!" Perhaps they should consider using that term in the future, as to not instill hope in the hearts of sane dog mothers.
After coming to terms with the fate, I began looking around at other stores. Who pulled through in my time of need? WAL*MART! They always do. While they didn't offer a banana, the did sell pumpkins, hotdogs, bees, mailmen, doctors, etc. Not the cutest costumes in the world, but for ony $4 I no longer cared! Forget Target and their stupid banana.
Next year I will start looking a little sooner than September. Remind me. Does anyone have a size small banana they would like to sell?

3 Words from the Wise:

Stephanie said...

hahaha i love it! George looks great! Let us know if you ever need a dogsitter :)

John Cannon said...

I think George makes a great bee

Ruth said...

So.. it took me until today (and I check your blog, like every day) to realize why you named the post "Bee-Chon Frise". Now I feel like an idiot.

Grad school hurts my brain.