My heart is pounding. I can even see it. Each strong beat reminds me of the need to calm down...but my current tactics aren't helping. Are my arteries clogging from the treats I have baked this weekend? Or am I about to "lose it?" After a few days of this intense beating, I would like to share with you a few of the solutions I have come up with.
1. Quit school: make my parents proud
2. Quit my job: lose "bread winner" status and ability to buy clothes sporadically
3. Quit school and my job, eliminating all stress. Be poor.
4. Be a full time mother to George and a Kank. Get cabin fever & post-partum.
5. Continue baking treats for all the neighbors to relieve stress
6. Continue to never deliver these treats...piling up until Hank complains, then throw away. Repeat.
7. Open a shop where people pay for the treats I throw away. Hire Taylor as the Baker....my treats aren't very good anyways. What will my job be? Crap.
8. Go do my homework that is piling up while I brainstorm these genius ideas for Hank to consider
9. Continue with school + work and possibly suffer a heart-attack in my mid-twenties
Done.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Pannie
Posted by Katie I. at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Words from the Wise:
10. put treats in a box and mail to texas
this is lauren. maybe i should log into my own account...
I vote option number 7. With a Kank from number 4.
Give me your treats. Do homework at my house so we can have fun while we "study". Tell your boss how much you dislike their management style. Let them know what you're willing to do and tell them that if it isn't in your job description you won't do it. Finish school (you've already made it through econ, why stop now?). Make sure that Kank doesn't come when you don't have insurance because that'll just make it worse. Cuddle with your puppy. I'm in the lounge *all the time* if you need to yell.. :)
Katie, for once "don't make us proud."
How about:
10. Visit Krissy in Phoenix and calm heart palpitations by laying out at the roof pool (with sunscreen, of course).
Since it looks like Mom sent that comment maybe she will even sponsor your trip!!!
Post a Comment