Every time I sit down to update our blog, I realize that nothing substantial has occurred to write about. This time is no different. See for yourself....
1. School started last week. It's going to be just as difficult and time consuming as I had anticipated. I started out with 18 credits, only to drop a class by Friday. I could foresee a very dark semester, hopefully this will lighten my load. Even so, certainly working 20 hours a week with do me in.
2. George is getting bigger. We love this puppy more than we could ever have imagined. Hank has taken such good care of George. He bathes him every other day, brushes him out in between, and still wakes up in the night to take him out to relieve himself. He has been a dream and I hope his nurturing state isn't exhausted by the time we decide to have Kank.
3. Hank's half birthday is this Saturday, the 12th. This is a very big deal...a much more important event than his actual birthday (in his opinion!) Mine was 2 months ago and failed to even be acknowledged. Despite my anger, I have found the best gift available and can't wait till Saturday!
4. Barbie and Chaddie are coming up this week and we are so anxious to see them! Barbie hasn't even met George yet, and we are hoping he will forgive her absence since his birth. Lucky for her, he seems to forget pretty quickly.....which leads me to the next point.
5. George rang the bell!!! We were told that by placing a bell on the door, we could properly train a dog in no time. Well, about a month later....we have heard the fruits of our labor! The other night as Hank and I sat glued to our laptops, I heard a clanking noise...what sounded like George trying to get into his crate. After a few minutes of this, I got up to see that he was ringing his bell to go outside and go potty. I know this sounds lame, but this led to a very happy evening at the Iroz household. High-pitched praises went on for hours.
Thats all.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
A few updates...
Posted by Katie I. at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Words from the Wise:
I think Kank should come now... just my opinion though!!!! Claire needsd a cousin friend! Also, maybe thats the problem with our dog, we are averaging once a month on baths.... clearing the problem behind the "homeless dog look!" Love ya!
Are you sure you don't want Willie, Hank? He is in need of a bath and some major dental work. David, are you game? We won't even bring up the warts, hearing aids or cataracts! We know how much you love him too. Pleeease!
about time... the whole "go pottie george" actually worked!
Post a Comment