We will pick up George. Or Charlie. One of the two. Today was supposed to be the day, so we woke up pretty excited! My heart sank as the breeder said it was "not wise" to take him today. I am so sick of trying to be mature. I want to be like the little boy who got his puppy LAST week because he "couldn't wait." Jerk.
Instead, we will get him on Wednesday at 7 pm. Sorry Ruth, I am going to have to switch our IKEA trip to a different day...I hope you will understand :) The delay of his homecoming resulted in many necessary and a few unnecessary purchases to mask the sadness.
First, we got sod! I never thought I would enjoy this little venture, but a little road trip to a sod farm in Payson did the trick! No pictures will document this adventure, as Hank appears to have stolen my camera for the evening. Just know that 1/8th of our backyard is now covered in grass so that the little guy can do his business in comfort, the bricks and concrete simply won't do.
Second, I designed George or Charlie's little home. You can tell what name I vote for by looking at the picture :) (Please note I left the "G" in its original packaging, should Hank come home and object! In the event that he likes it, I will hang it on the wall above George's territory!)

Now I am going to go read that Bichon book I just purchased at Borders....
1 Words from the Wise:
This give the expression, "lucky dog" a whole new meaning. You are one Lucky dog-George or Charlie.
Post a Comment