Friday, July 24, 2009

Please Welcome the Newest Iroz Member....

Last night, Hankie and I made the second biggest decision of our lives: we got a puppy!!!!!!!
He is the one on the right! His litter is 5 weeks old now and we can bring him home at 7 weeks....we are so excited!
Hank mentioned the other day that he had been looking on KSL for a Bichon, complete news to me! I decided to take advantage of this window of opportunity and arranged for us to meet with a breeder last night in Salt Lake. We went under the agreement that we were NOT getting one! As you can see, we both had a softened heart when she brought out all the puppies--we could not resist. I started bawling, embarrassing all in attendance. They are the most precious creatures God ever made. Take a look....I bet you will want one too.








The idea of our puppy coming home with us in a few weeks has masked any and all sadness I was currently experiencing. Somehow this little puppy makes everything seem better. :)
We brainstormed names all night and this morning and haven't come up with a favorite yet. Any ideas?!?!? We'd love to know what you think! Even if I don't know you and you read this blog...please post your thoughts! Thanks!

10 Words from the Wise:

Krista said...

I am having flash backs of 5th grade when Taylor and I would get together and baby our puppies. As far as names I would suggest Chester, Bill (only because it is a derivative of William and so is Willie)and Winston. I'll get back to you with more.

Katie said...

ooo... name him murphy! such a fun name! by the way, i am mike's daughter... my dad works with your dad, but we have never met, but i know taylor from high school... that's how i found your blog, im not a creeper. promise :) have fun with your new puppy!

John or Renee said...

cute little thing Hank.....Looks like someone got sucked right on in or maybe someone is trying to accumulate frequent cryer miles to put toward a new engine. Whoo whoo

mykinda said...

Hi Katie,
Great picture of your Dad, and congratulations on your new puppy.
--Shirley (Kristen and Trishas Mom)
... please be sure tell your Mom hello!

Ruth said...

You should pick name that Hank wouldn't let you name a child. Is it a boy or a girl? I like Winston (because it starts with a W like your sweet Willie). You should download a baby names app on your phone and shake it till it gives you something you like (or find amusing). :)

Krista said...

I've got two more: Marley and Conrad.

E-Roz said...

i see that you wait till i move up there so i can babysit.... good thing he's cute!

Kylee Rowe said...

We just got a baby bichon a few weeks ago. We love her! Her name is molly! I agree they are so adorable! Have fun with your cute new puppy!

kristin said...

I still think Grayson is appropriate. Even if there isn't a BMW or a ponytail involved.

Kathryn e. said...

I vote for George!