Saturday, July 18, 2009

I BELIEVE!

It seems like there are two types of people in the world: those who believe in chiropractors and those who don't. The thought of someone cracking my back, twisting and turning my body, and requiring constant visits has never appealed to me. . . until now.

This last week I have been in extreme pain from a pinched nerve. I cannot lean forward without grimacing, put on my shoes without tears, or sleep without waking up in pain. When a coworker mentioned a chiropractor come to the office and take care of it, I gave up any objections I once maintained.

My first chiropractor experience was intense. Everything hurt so bad, I even shed a few tears...front in center of the office. So embarrassing. The noises?! Ugh! I cannot believe those popping sounds came out of my body! Even the thought of them makes me feel ill. Lo and behold, two days later and I feel incredible! Normal, to be exact.

I went today for my last adjustment and I cannot believe I have improved this much in a matter of three days. I've given it a lot of thought...and just wanted to let you all know, I'm a believer!

1 Words from the Wise:

Leigh said...

I believe!!