Friday, July 10, 2009

A Dream Come True

As many of you know, I am not a huge sports fan. I hate sports. I don't understand them and never really want to learn. I AM the definition of ignorant.


I never thought I would want to meet a famous player, until today....when I met one of the tallest people in the world, Shawn Bradley. He is ridiculously tall, as you can see in this picture. To be precise, 7 ft 6 in. He makes even Travis look like a midget!
The second picture is the Little Heroes Foundation staff: Travis Hansen, RaDene, Sharee, and yours truly....for future reference!
Today was the last day of the charity basketball camp and I am so happy its over! It turned out really well. I am exhausted and going to take a very long nap now.

3 Words from the Wise:

Kylee Rowe said...

I have NEVER seen anyone that tall! That is crazy! It looks lke you found an awesome job!

Pamela Williams said...

OMG! i wish i could meet someone that tall, i would look sooo tiny next to him

kristin said...

do you know he was in one of the spanish/english combo wards i visited in dallas?