Friday, June 12, 2009

YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED

to me yesterday.



I got a job! One I wanted.



And to make things even better, today they offered me more money. I think I'm going to like this.

7 Words from the Wise:

Ruth said...

HOORAY!
What are you going to be doing?

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

We just saw you and you are in Vegas now I thought. Where is the job at. Tell us all about it. Oh I guess you are home now for your anniversary celebration. Love you both xoxoxox

McKenzie said...

Yea! That's great news! Details, details!

Jaclyn said...

I am so happy for you!

Raymon said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! That seriously makes me so happy.

Pamela Williams said...

ha ha, i heard about this before you posted it :D it was SO SO SO good seeing you at the graduation! love ya kate

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

What is this wonderful Job??? What will you be doing?