I'm alive and well: unemployed, bored out of my mind, lonely, and getting more and more depressed each day that passes without a job offer.
Someone please hire me. I am beginning to believe the rejection letters. Perhaps I am not qualified to answer phones. Maybe I really can't organize files and put them back in alphabetical order. Maybe I am actually computer illiterate...forget the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook! Energetic and personable? Apparently not! While I have great experience and skills, I unfortunately do not meet the necessary requirements! I am incompetent and doomed for failure.
Does it take a PhD to answer a bloody phone?!?! I am going to go back to watching Animal Planet.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
IN CASE YOU WERE CURIOUS....
Posted by Katie I. at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Words from the Wise:
There's way too many qualified people in Provo looking for jobs. Come down to Vegas...you'll have better luck...they're not so refined down here. And then we can hang out all the time!
maybe youre overqualified katie...seriously. some of these jobs sound like youre too good for them anyway.
ive been trying to work for the library district for years and the rejection letter always has three options: 1. you did not meet the requirements for this position 2. you were not selected for the interview process and 3. your interview date and time is ___. the postcards always come back at #2! i just want to be a part time page (where the only thing you need to know is how to shelve in ABC order) yet they hire 16 year olds...
I will hire you. I pay 25 cents an hour and you can work 2 hours a week. :)
Post a Comment