:) I watched American Idol once this season. Jeff got a new calling where he's gone on Tuesday nights, so I watched it the first time he was gone because I was so lonely. (It was the rock episode, in case you were wondering). Kris was my favorite, by far. Adam kind of makes me want to throw up a little, you know? Anyway, I'll stop leaving you a super long comment, but not before I tell you that we should hang out this summer. Seriously. I have Tuesday nights and every day from 1-4 free (I can also make other free time, I just have stuff tentatively scheduled a lot of times). We can sew or scrapbook or just sit around and chat :). Let me know! Also, Ghana looks so amazing! I really wish I could have gone. (and now it's really over)
2 Words from the Wise:
:) I watched American Idol once this season. Jeff got a new calling where he's gone on Tuesday nights, so I watched it the first time he was gone because I was so lonely. (It was the rock episode, in case you were wondering). Kris was my favorite, by far. Adam kind of makes me want to throw up a little, you know? Anyway, I'll stop leaving you a super long comment, but not before I tell you that we should hang out this summer. Seriously. I have Tuesday nights and every day from 1-4 free (I can also make other free time, I just have stuff tentatively scheduled a lot of times). We can sew or scrapbook or just sit around and chat :). Let me know!
Also, Ghana looks so amazing! I really wish I could have gone. (and now it's really over)
katiebug you just made my day! and i did vote for kris! i tried forever and only got one vote in bummer.... but i still voted!
Post a Comment