Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MPAA Council

Those of you who know me are probably well aware that I hate competition. For example, I hate playing board games because everyone gets competitive and someone always ends up getting hurt (generally me)! I like to avoid competition at all costs....

So when I heard there was a position on the MPA student council that no one had applied for, my eyes lit up an I was overcome with joy! I submitted my application within the hour....

Last night, I found out I am not running uncontested! AHHH! To make matters worse, my "opponent" (if we can call her that) is one of the sweetest girls in the program!

I want to withdrawal my application. I hate competition. The end.

4 Words from the Wise:

Pamela Williams said...

aww, youre so sweet katie. avoiding competition is something beth would do...hank and i, we're monsters!

Kiana Hayden said...

I will disguise myself as a BYU student and vote for you.

E-Roz said...

katiemonster (this will be your temporary new name)
don't withdrawl your application and go talk to your twerpy husband and learn a thing or too then just go for it :)

Raymon said...

i want to know who is running against you! I hope you win!