Last week we celebrated Hank's 24th birthday, marking a huge landmark in our relationship! Every time I ask him when he will start being more mature, the answer is always "24!" So, I'm really looking forward to what this year holds in store for us... :)
We also started a new tradition called "birthday-eve." Ironically, this wasn't implemented a month ago during my birthday, but rather on Hank's...whatever! So, in order to extend the special day even longer, we began celebrating Birthday-eve in anticipation for the next day.
Late Birthday eve, I snuck out of bed to fill the family room with balloons and banners. Turns out it takes a lot more than 30 balloons to make the room look filled! After ensuring a splitting headache, I returned to bed.
Here are pictures of this momentous day!
Hank's favorite.....strawberry shortcake! And naturally the hardest cake to make look pretty.
His newest pair of "summer shorts" from Barbie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANK!
4 Words from the Wise:
We celebrated Hank's birthday by being sick. Although I guess I have no excuse since we weren't all that sick or busy during the pre-birthday eve celebrations! Seriously, hard to believe we are all this old!
Happy birthday brother! I'm going to call you one of these days to chat.
plaid shorts rock!
but i cant believe you blew up that many balloons, i wouldve settled for filling up the car...or nothing at all. youre a warrior!
love,
"pamajam"
if it makes you feel any better hankie milked the whole birthday thing for all it's worth and conned me into doing his calculus homework grrr... 24 isn't even a landmark birthday although it is half way to 48 which is close to 50 you old man...
You totally spoil him. What a fun day. We once blew up enough balloons to fill a room. We had an air compressor. But I couldn't move my fingers for days. You are too cute.
Post a Comment