What do John McCain and I have in common? (Besides looking kinda creepy...)

We both LOST in recent elections.
Its safe to say, that will be my last time ever running for any office! I feel pretty stupid.... :)
What do John McCain and I have in common? (Besides looking kinda creepy...)

Its safe to say, that will be my last time ever running for any office! I feel pretty stupid.... :)
Posted by Katie I. at 5:37 PM
8 Words from the Wise:
DONT FEEL STUPID! katie, that is a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and i dont think you look creepy at all! sorry to hear you lost, but if i were going to BYU and working on my masters in...public administration (right?) i wouldve voted for you!
Oh my heavens! First off, I voted for you. Second of all, thanks for making me laugh really hard.
Hahahahahahaha! Katie you crack me up. And you are way hotter than John McCain if that makes you feel any better. The election was probably rigged anyways! At least you tried! Now go eat something ridiculously fattening to make you feel better.
Katie.... you are so hilarious. I love reading your posts! I am thinking that Kiana is right! Something fattening always helps! PS. You are so CUTE... and in no way resemble Mr. Mcain!
this is a very cute picture katiebug! next year i'll vote for you! :)
If they had let me vote, I'd have voted for you. You blew away the competition. Right? Did you promise to organize a PJ day? That always seemed to be the ticket in middle school, which was the last time I ran for office. I too, am a loser. PJ day never even occurred to me.
Anyhow, your picture is cute. Your blog makes me laugh. I love the redesign! Miss you.
Mad props for even trying. I would have never had the guts to run for anything. YOU SHOULD HAVE WON so should have John McCain.
I'm surprised that I didn't see the post earlier. I wish I had - I would have written the same post. Oh well. We'll start our own MPAA... aka MPAAwesome! (And, don't feel too bad - most people I've talked to voted for you and me - neither of us won - something fishy went down.)
Post a Comment