I'm back from Phoenix without many potential job opportunities! The state of Arizona is experiencing a bit of trouble in the budget department and as a result, not hiring!!! On a more positive note, the Mayo Clinic is fabulous and I hope to work there someday! The fellowships are a bit more competitive than I hoped for, but I will apply for a 2-year paid position in 2010.
Despite the hiring freeze, I had a great time with Krissy and some members of my group. The following pictures document parts of the trip.
Protesting Arizona University budget cuts!
My old friend Seth AND new friend Raymon....
3 Words from the Wise:
Hummm... do I sense some frustration with the 'some' of my group members comment? Hum... care to share? I hope things were okay down there!
katie you look hot in all your profesional attire...im going to need your help with some sister-missionary clothes shopping next time im up :D
Yay! I am so happy to have been considered your "newest" friend at one time! You and Seth saved me on that trip! :)
Post a Comment