For those of you wondering what happened to Scott Baio, I have the answer! I spent last night ironing and watching my most recent Netflix DVD, A Wedding for Bella- quite possibly the WORST movie ever created!! Charles, from Charles in Charge, played the main character who proposes to a woman he's never met. (even more dumb than I can convey through words) The movie is filled with Italian immigrants speaking short sentences such as "me like biscotti" and "me want Bella married."
It was appaling. The worst part is that Netflix rated it as a movie I would enjoy, based on my past ratings of movies. How embarrassing!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Where in the world is Charles?
Posted by Katie I. at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Words from the Wise:
Poor Scott. Charles in Charge wasn't the best show ever. At the time I thought it was the best thing ever... ever watched a rerun?! Other than the fantastic Aquanet blond hair of the 80s/90s.. the show has nothing to offer. Thanks for the heads up on the movie. I'll make sure to not let that one slip onto my netflix list. And, I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses Netflix to watch obscure movies. I think I've rented more unknown movies than old favorites. Still have yet to find a good one. ...Ok, wow that was long. ...
Oh Katie, my sweet sweet sunshine! I am so glad that I posted on Kiana's blog and thought hmm, katie talking about a taylor?? wonder if that could be little miz sunshine Katie Stewart-and it is!! I love you and love your little life with your hubby. Livin the Provo dream. Although, it really does seem INSANE to me that you are married and Chuggy (Taylor) is having a baby-arent you still in high school and Taylor is still a kid?? right? When did you guys grow up. Please tell your family hello and please please please tell your beautiful sister that I miss her and would love to hear from her (Krissy of course!-the big shot attorney) oh and in case you didnt catch it, this is Mandy (Brown) your most favorite of your sisters old roommates, right?
that IS embarassing. ha ha, i will take your word for it as far as being on the "worst movie ever" list.
how are things? havent talked to you in a while...
I used to love Charles in Charge! Now, THAT is embarrassing...
Post a Comment