Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I am thankful for....



Since it is thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought I would make a list of all the things I am grateful for this year. The list is in no particular order and I will most likely forget many things!




1. Hankie


2. My sweet family


3. Willie


4. My new townhouse


5. The washer and dryer inside the new house


6. The extra rooms, one for studying and one for the baby! j/k!! We settled on a bookcase instead.


7. The availability of continuously hot water


8. The quiet location of our new residence


9. The beautiful state of Utah


10. The opportunity to have Christmas in a snowy location this year!


11. My pursuit of education, although I temporarily despise it


12. Hankie's job


13. 10 days off from school


14. My MPA team (most members, at least!)


15. My acceptance to the Phoenix Career Trip


16. The chance I have to go early and see Krissy!


17. My marriage


18. The starting time of our new ward: 12:30, wise move.


19. Hank's new business and the money that will HOPEFULLY come from it


20. My bed that feels like butter


21. Baby Claire and the ultrasound pictures I can't understand


22. The beautiful wedding my parents funded and supported


23. All the people who expressed and demonstrated their support of my marriage


24. The generous gifts we received


25. The amazing rehearsal dinner my in-laws had for our guests


26. Our beautiful wedding photos


27. Prison Break, for it has brought Hank and I together like no other television show could


28. The fact that House kissed Cuddy


29. The shed in our backyard where Hank can store all his car crap


30. The delicious dinner that is being prepared for tomorrow


31. All my loved ones


32. The opportunity to go to Europe this summer


33. The chance I had to live with my parents for a year


34. Hankie loves Willie



I'm out of ideas! Although, they will surely come to me as soon as I click "publish post!"


Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone that reads this blog! All three of you.... :)


2 Words from the Wise:

j cubed said...

I love you Katie. You ALWAYS make me smile. I have to completely agree with you about Prison Break!! We need to see you soon!

Pamela Williams said...

35. pamela

"car crap" - sad! TRY to be more understanding...ha ha

p.s. the wedding photos ARE beautiful, id be grateful for those too

love you kate!