This is James. Over the Thanksgiving break, we went to visit my grandpa at his alzheimers "home." We wanted to make sure he was doing alright while my grandma was out-of-town. My sweet grandpa doesn't really talk at all but he does appreciate treats in any form. By bringing treats for my grandpa, we met James. He not only has a sweet tooth, but an outspoken voice. I'm not convinced he has any form of memory loss, but thats a separate issue. On our last visit, Krissy, Hank and I sat around James conversing about nothing. On a lull of silence, James looked at Hank and declared, "that boy needs a haircut!" hahahaha Not much tact, but true. He looks like frazzlerock.
As we left, Hank let him know we were leaving to go get a haircut. James bluntly stated, "good, you need one."
I love the elderly! Simply by being old, they obtain the right to say the rudest things without being offensive.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Meet James.
Posted by Katie I. at 10:19 PM
Labels: James eating Dunkin Donuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Words from the Wise:
Post a Comment