Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2.5 Days to Freedom!


I am counting down the days till I can stop spending all my life in this building. I yearn for the moment when I walk into my house to see Willie's cocked head and my sweet family. I want to sleep in (my bed at home is heavenly) until the afternoon and lounge on the couch thereafter without interruptions. I can't wait to eat steak every night with either green beans or asparagus (seasonal, depending on Chaddie's current addiction). No more canned food or cereal for us! Also, I do not want to think about education in any form....I would like to politely ask that there be no discussion of or alluding to education in any form. Ambitious, I know. . . but I am worn out!
Just a few more projects and midterms to go! Get everything ready cuz we're coming home! :)

2 Words from the Wise:

Kiana Hayden said...

This is the best news I've heard all day! FYI: if you ignore my calls this weekend...I WILL hurt you. Can't wait to see you!

Kylee Rowe said...

Alright so i was so excited when i got on my blog and you had said you were in town! I would love to see you! So i grabbed my phone and dialed your number.... the anticipation of you answering was killing me.... then your voicemail comes on.... except its not your voicemail. Its a message saying you dont have it set-up yet!! Haha... give me a call so that i can see you and you can meet Payson while you are in town! Hope all is well! Love ya! 862-0494