On Saturday morning, I awoke to Hank shaking me saying,"Katie, I'm hungry!" After repeating the same statement 20 times, I asked what he would like and he said waffles. Hoping to gain another 5 minutes of sleep, I told him to go take out the farm animal waffle maker and plug it in. It worked. He jumped up and went into the kitchen.
After about 10 minutes, I became a little skeptical that he hadn't done "something" right. When the waffle maker is heated up, it chirps super loud. Even the neighbors know when our waffle maker is ready to go. The absense of the chirp had me a bit suspicious.
I finally got my lazy self out of bed to find this:
All plugged in and ready to grill some meat! :) Hankie is so cute! How can I get mad at that!?
6 Words from the Wise:
Hank gets censored around here? LOL
Katie, you are married to a different animal. This post totally made me laugh.
Also, I got your email(s) the other day. Thanks so much!!! They both made my day. You are always so sweet. I haven't gotten back to you because I feel like death warmed over.
Love you two! Sorry about the old house. Sounds like you are a girl on a mission.
Good luck with that boy.
hahaha Do you sometimes feel like you are a mom and not a wife? I sure do! hahaha You are so nice for getting out of bed and cooking for him too!
shaking you and saying "im hungry"...sounds familiar! he used to do that to me when we lived at home. what a weirdo...but nice post!
Yes Courtney, everyday! Hank and I have decided we cannot have children until he grows up and gets bigger. :) Oh my heavens, such hard work!
Well at least he tried...
Post a Comment