Thank you everyone (Michelle and Jenn) for being excited for us....but apparently I got a little ahead of myself. We thought the landlord was going to rent to us, but turns out he was withholding information, the fact that he already had renters that agreed to move in by January. Since we were willing to move in by Dec, he was going to rent to us, but thought he should give the first people the option of paying for Dec to "hold" it..... Ugh. They agreed and I am devistated.
I am determined to move into one of those townhouses. Today, immediately after class...I drove to Springville and searched for a "for rent" sign in front of one of them! :) Turns out, about 8 are for sale and 2 for rent...but too expensive cuz they're bigger. My plan? I am going to call the For Sale houses and offer them $800 a month to rent. Hopefully they give into my pleas.
However, IF and WHEN we do get a place, I won't blog about it until we have actually signed a contract. Sorry for the false information! Cross your fingers!

1 Words from the Wise:
that sucks... well I will keep checking in to see when you find a place. So how do you like Utah?
Post a Comment