Since we only communicate through blog comments now...I had to tell you a funny story to make you feel better about your Julie Jane story.
Beca went to the hospital with her husband Zack the other day because he broke his wrist. The nurse thought he did it playing football for his high school team! (He looks like a little boy too) Then the doctor came in and thought that Beca was Zack's mom! The nurse came back in and Beca said to her, "can you believe that doctor thought I was his mom?" And the nurse said, "Oh, I thougth you were too!"
3 Words from the Wise:
your blog is a shrine to hank
Since we only communicate through blog comments now...I had to tell you a funny story to make you feel better about your Julie Jane story.
Beca went to the hospital with her husband Zack the other day because he broke his wrist. The nurse thought he did it playing football for his high school team! (He looks like a little boy too) Then the doctor came in and thought that Beca was Zack's mom! The nurse came back in and Beca said to her, "can you believe that doctor thought I was his mom?" And the nurse said, "Oh, I thougth you were too!"
after much efforts to find this, i came across it blog-stalking...cant hide from me now! like i dont bug you enough on facebook
love you both
Post a Comment