Saturday, November 1, 2008

GOOD NEWS!


We're MOVING!!!! Assuming everything goes through, like Hank's credit and criminal background check (which is, in fact, questonable), we will be moving to a sweet townhouse in North Springville. I came upon this little treasure on Craigslist one late night and we went to look at it today.


I have been smiling since.


The first smile broke out as I opened the laundry closet to see Maytag washer and dryer. I am done with community laundry rooms and ANY unit with a w/d is Heaven-sent.


The next smile occured as I discovered 2 bedrooms! One for me and one for Hank! Perfect. :)

OK, well one room can be for studying. Currently the only place there is to go in our apartment is out the door!


A tear spilled onto my cheek as the landlord said his wife HATES animals...so no pets. Ironically, Hank agreed yesterday to allow for a Bichon-aka Willie- in our near future!? My luck. However, I cheered up as he apologized profusely for the policy, attributing it to his wife. I am sure with a little work, they will lighten up and allow Willie's legacy to live on in the form of another little fluff ball.


I remained smiling the entire way back to our room-sized apartment. Without hesitation, I listed our "amazing" apt on Craigslist and went to the grocery store. Upon my return from Smith's, I had 10 responses! One of which offered to come right away...so I said, "what the heck!"


They came within minutes. They talked my head off for hours. But the result: They are signing a contract on Monday!

2 Words from the Wise:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

How exciting! The place looks adorable so I hope everything works out. Take care....

Michelle Renae said...

I am soooooo excited for you!!! What an amazing find!!! Its been toooooo long!! Lets chat soon!! love you and miss you!!