Friday, October 10, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!





Today is, in my opinion, the first day of winter. It is absolutely freezing outside....the kind of cold where the chill goes to your bones. Yesterday, I hated summer. Today, I hate winter.

I obviously don't have much to post about, hence the default to the weather, although to my grandpa that IS the only important thing to converse about.

Hank is trying to get a job at Ruby River (which he calls Ruby Tuesday, GROSS!) Thanks to our sweet friend Daniel, he might start bringin in some money! I am anxious for that aspect of marriage to occur sooner rather than later. :) I am just going to school and becoming more and more confused. I'm convinced I am the most incompetant person to ever enter graduate school.

Sorry for wasting the time of those who have read this post. I am done now.

2 Words from the Wise:

Kiana Hayden said...

I'm totally feeling you on this damn cold weather! Fall only lasted a whole 2 weeks and now its freakin freezing! Beca's wedding reception was beautiful but the weather did not cooperate and it was 45* outside so everyone hung out in my mom's kitchen.

And don't feel stupid...everyone else is probably just as lost as you are...they're only pretending that they're not. You can do it Katie!

Nicole said...

I was wondering where you had been!

I think you can blame the cold weather on my Mom being in the vicinity... Old Man Weather just knows she can't handle the cold and shows up any time she travels.

Regarding grad school... masters level work just teaches you all that you don't know! Seriously, though, it will get better. Just give it some time to gel together.