Friday, September 26, 2008

Goodbye Summer Hank!


This morning at approximately 10 am, Hank made an official announcement that summer Hank will be temporarily retired effective tomorrow until further notice. He came out of our room with a stack of 4 shirts and concluded there was just no more room in the closet. For those of you who don't know what "Summer Hank" entails...let me explain. While we were dating, I purchased him a few pairs of plaid shorts at Old Navy.I had no idea how many times I would see these same shorts when I purchased them, otherwise I might have used more discretion. When he would come over after work, I loved opening the front door to see Hank in a pair of brightly colored plaid shorts and a matching t-shirt, and with a huge smile on his face! THIS is summer Hank. (For those of you "regular" blog readers, it might help to know that I am 100% confidant he was wearing plaid shorts at Julie Jane's when someone mistook him for my son).

Anyways, I am sad to say today will be the end of summer Hank. Until next year....

3 Words from the Wise:

barb said...

First, the world knew puxatony phil- and then we met Summer Hank. How,happy we will be when we can see those hot legs, sticking out of those cute plaid shorts...esp. the pale blue pair, again this Spring. We will start counting the days.

j cubed said...

Hi!!! I am so happy you have a blog! I miss you so much. Jackson wants to see his Auntie Katie and Uncle Hank so come to Los Angeles soon :) Love you!

Kylee Rowe said...

Katie you make me laugh! YOu are so funny! I think you should come down to vegas too! Are you living in SLC or Provo? I am glad that everything is going well for you! Love ya!