Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nothing.

This week I opened the freezer and ten jars of freezer jam fell on my toe. A goose egg formed on my big toe immediately. The bruising has subsided and I should be back on my feet soon.

Also, the barometric pressure has changed, causing my MCL to remember that it got hurt a few years ago and didn't recieve proper physical therapy as ordered by my doctor. Maybe I felt stupid riding a bike amongst people practically paralyzed.

3 Words from the Wise:

Taylor said...

wait till chris finishes his latest project, its gonna knock your blog off the internet.

Taylor said...

we think we're really pretty.

Dogbreath said...

Katie,

I wrote a long response last night but for some reason it is not here - you better not have deleted it? This is not china!! I know my rights!! What I said yesterday is that your blog is so advanced that you should look at getting corporate sponsoring - I think Bird Eye peas would be a good fit for your site. If they are not interested, you might try General Concrete - they are not a very good fit (unless you decide to bury hank in cement or visa versa) but at least you should get through to the marketing department. Got to run, Love - Uncle Wilhelm

PS: what is this entry about "you Stewart girls are crazy" - don´t tell me you both went steaking down the strip AGAIN!