Tuesday, August 12, 2008

N-E-G-L-E-C-T.



Dear Mom,

It has come to my attention that I have not talked to you in a very long time. If you thought once I got married my neediness would go away, you were wrong. If you figured the phone works both ways, once again you find yourself incorrect. If you thought you would just "see me once we are in Portugal," you are sorely mistaken.

Please give your favorite child a call at your earliest convenience. I cannot promise that I have ANYTHING to talk about, but I miss you and want to hear your frazzled and stressed out voice.

Love,

Etak

4 Words from the Wise:

Kiana Hayden said...

You Stewart girls are crazy

barb said...

I would just like anyone who reads this to know that I am not a neglectful mother! As any of you know who are friends with Katie, it is very hard to reach Katie. She does not answer her phone since she suffers from an incurable illness: sleeping sickness. One of the side effects of this serious condition is that she is also unable to listen to any messages. This causes her to suffer from yet another ailment: the dreaded panic attack. So as we have all discovered, the only true means of communication is either text messaging or courier pigeon...but alas, they have a large a/c unit blocking their window, which confuses the hell out of my pigeon...

So hang in their friends and family of Katie. In a few short weeks, she will HAVE to get up for class and hopefully be better at answering our calls of support and love.

Katie I. said...

mom you are so cute. i love you.

Kathryn e. said...

Katie you really do have the best mom in the whole world...she is so dang funny! Enjoy your trip to Europe!