In exactly 2 weeks we will be on our way to Portugal! This means I can take a break from obsessively cleaning our tiny apartment as I wait for Hank to come home from school and actually fill my days with meaningful activity. Not that I don't love that....
Does anyone know how to transfer a DVD you already have to your Ipod? I think we will need ample amounts of entertainment to survive the plane ride. Your help is much appreciated!
Does anyone know how to transfer a DVD you already have to your Ipod? I think we will need ample amounts of entertainment to survive the plane ride. Your help is much appreciated!

6 Words from the Wise:
How is life in Provo??? We thought about moving there to go back to school at BYU but are unsure if we could handle it. I always told myself I'd NEVER live in Utah. Your trip sounds fun. Is this a late honeymoon or just a fun trip???
Yes, how is life in Provo???
I just barely found this. I saw it once when Arie was at my house, but I forgo to put it in my bloglines. If it isn't in my bloglines, I can't keep track. So, hurray! You are now in my bloglines.
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.
Hey Nicole! I am commenting on my own blog in hopes that you see it because I dont know yours either! I've asked multiple times, but apparently Hank is the wrong person! :)
Provo is great... I'm so excited to see you! Its on the calendar already...which makes it official that we will come bug you.
Is it just you and Martin or is Justin coming too?? Im so excited to see you guys!
chris knows how to do it.
Hi Katie,
Yeah. Asking Hank might not be so fruitful. www.shinynickelandj.blogspot.com
(Dad always called me Shiny Nickel as a kid.)
ALL of us will be in SLC a week from now... 6 days from now... just the idea of all that needs to be done between now and then makes me want to hyperventilate. Better run.
Looking forward to seeing you too!
Katie,
Check, check... one, two, three.... can you hear this? I hope so - I am not a very experienced blogger. Your blog is very interesting - do you have any corporate sponsors? If not, I think Bird Eye Peas are a good fit with your site - you might want to call them. I checked out the number of hits and the origin of the hits to your blog - it seems to be weighted quite heavily to Las Vegas and Provo - it does not seem like you are getting a lot of play outside these two cities (in fact, none) - you may want to broaden your blogs appeal by addressing the isuses that interest people on the East coast - things like how awesome Obama is and how lovely Pittsburg has now become - just some ideas. If you want any more advise, feel free to get back to me. Until then, keep your feet on the ground and keep blogging for the stars! Much love, your best looking Uncle
Post a Comment