Saturday, May 24, 2008

Buzz Kill.

I will SOON stop posting about Nintendo Wii, but for now I'm pretty mad and would like to get it off my chest.

As you probably already know, I ended up with the WiiSki game...Nintendo placed it on the shelves right below the Wii Fit to entice impulse buyers like me. Hank and I went out to dinner today and came home to play it for the first time. I started out playing it because I am the one who suffered and paid for it......I stepped on the balance board.....only to find out that it has nothing to do with Wii Fit. You ONLY use the controller and numchuck! Buzz Kill. I had pictured myself bending my knees, planting poles to make turns, and jumping on the board for air. Um....NOPE! Turns out, with just the flick of a wrist you can become a champion skiier! No talent or previous skiing experience necessary.

I am sort of disappointed in Nintendo for making it 'SEEM' like Wii Ski had anything to do with Wii Fit. . . somewhat of a dishonest tactic if you ask me. But ToysRUs was in on it too.....they offered $10 off the dumb game!

The fury in the little Wii SKi guy's picture above is just about how I feel right now. :)

0 Words from the Wise: