Its possible that I am the happiest person alive right now! I JUST discovered online bill pay. Im not too sure why I have INTENTIONALLY tuned out the commercials advertising "free online banking" and "fast and convenient bill pay" until now. However, today marks the end of the era of old fashioned bill paying!
I have been trying to pay our rent and security deposit for 2 weeks now, but to no avail. Why? I dont have a check book! So, you can imagine my delight upon discovering that with a few clicks of a button, Bank of America will pay my bills for me! No checks necessary! And to think....I ALMOST went to BofA and stood in line, only to PAY for a cashiers check and dealt with the upmost incompetance.
I can't wait for our first bill to come in the mail so I can utilize this sweet function again!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Where have I been?!?!?
Posted by Katie I. at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Words from the Wise:
Post a Comment