Behold, I preset the exhilarating activities that February has brought so far.
Kellen started drinking green smoothies. The sense of satisfaction I get from secretly feeding him nutritious food is unreal.
George got sat on. And didn't mind.

Kellen and I protested being alone on a Saturday night by crashing the race car building party at BYU. We did bring pizza, though.
Kellen acted like he knew exactly what to do, pulling that silver lever as though shifting gears and checking out all the buttons.
Kellen mastered the skill of "backing up" and going DOWN the stairs (and with his truck, might I add)...a highly anticipated event. Previously, he would sit at the top of the stairs and throw down everything in sight. Gravity is pretty neat, after all.
We visited the doctor more times than I appreciate.
We met Aunt Krissy in Salt Lake for some delicious breakfast. At home, he eats about 3 good size pancakes. At this place, he eats one bite of 2 gigantic pancakes. Mental note taken.
We checked out the aquarium (again...THANK YOU NICOLE!). Last time we managed to skip the otter exhibit (newbie mistake). Turns out its Kellen's favorite. And mine. And Kristin's.
We oohed and ahhed over the jelly fish who so unnaturally change neon colors.
Someone was on his worst behavior.
Until it came time to touch starfish....
And a shell. Kellen's eyes asked for permission first, of course.
I took a picture with my baby so it looks like I took care of him at the aquarium but the truth is, I didn't. I pretended like he wasn't my child and enjoyed myself.
We checked out the row boat that every child in the greater Salt Lake has touched...
Hank re-leared how to put pants on Kellen. Its been a while... He was completely unamused.
It snowed! My boys went sledding while I took advantage of the free 10 minutes to, wait for it....clean!
Kellen's nose ran the entire month of February.
We helped (hopefully) pack up and move my parents out of their Park City house. Kellen screamed the entire time.
Well, when he wasn't in a box...
We celebrated Valentine's day.... and got our first babysitter. (That was big for me). All signs point to the fact that Kellen was horrible for her so we spend our entire Sacrament Meeting scouting out a new sitter.

We participated in yet another photoshoot.
I love my little snuggle bug. So much!!!
He is trying to walk...but I'm convinced his legs are too scrawny to hold up his bobble head at this time.

(Pictures out of order and I don't have the patience to fix it)
This is happy moving Kellen.....
Kellen took a little break from moving boxes to enjoy his cheese puffs....

He took about 60 baths this month. Yep, about 2 a day. His scalp is getting a little flaky but my sanity has improved, so whatever.













1 Words from the Wise:
Yay! I made it to the blog! Love you guys.
Post a Comment