Last week, Kellen and I took a spontaneous trip to Pheonix to visit Aunt Krissy. It had been WAY too long since she has seen him, like 7 months, I believe... Which in baby time, is an eternity!
Speaking of eternity, the 1 hour 40 minute flight seemed like forever. We've mastered the flight to Las Vegas but that extra 40 minutes really induced anxiety. Fortunately, the pilot wanted my child's screaming to cease just as badly as I and he made up a significant amount of time in the air. Such a relief!
We had a blast hanging out with Krissy. We toured her fancy new workplace, wined and dined at delicious places, got manicures at Chic Nails and caught up on Lifetime movies (which might I add, have gotten unbelievably violent!)
On the last night, we went to a "nice" steakhouse dinner. I realized I hadn't given Kellen any water/juice all day, so I handed him his sippy cup and continued to enjoy my meal. A few minutes later, he threw up the WHOLE thing everywhere. What was I thinking?!!? We had to strip him down and put his bottoms in a to-go bag. :) Something tells me the business peeps around us discussing important aquisitions weren't too thrilled by the situation!
0 Words from the Wise:
Post a Comment