Today I wasn't able to make it to Kellen's 4 month doctor's appointment. Hank offered to take the little guy by himself. Naturally, I was a little concerned he would forget to mention all of my concerns...because lets be honest, I am THAT parent that asks 100 questions.
He didn't call me right after which made me a little nervous. I was dying to hear the doctor's thoughts on a few things. I called him and kept trying to get him to answer questions, but he wouldn't. And this is why...
He recorded the entire doctor's visit. 22 minutes of it. All so I could hear everything she had to say. And its super cute.
Listening to him discuss the developmental steps of our baby definitely melted my heart.
I like him.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Cutest Husband Ever.
Posted by Katie I. at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Words from the Wise:
Juicy!!!!!! Lets be honest, I just wanted to watch the Heat-Celtics game instead of explaining 22 minutes of doctor visits. "Listen to the recording" sounded easier :)
That is so awesome!
Hank, this is one of my most proud moments of you! Good Dad! Little things like taking your infant son to the Dr. by yourself is important. I'ts something your Grandpa Hank would have done. How you figured out how to watch the game after was just genius on your part. :) I love you!
This is actually a really great idea and the only way I could be prouder is if *my* husband had though of it when he took M to the doctors last week.
Post a Comment