The lack of posts lately is a result of my frantic nesting stage. I've spent the last week in crazy lady mode as I reorganize the house, steam clean the carpets, reorganize the house again, etc. As a result, I've neglected to update on the well-being of my boys.
George~
The hay fever is back. The effects of the shot lasted about 3 weeks but he is back to scratching his face to a bloody mess. This is bad news for our bank account, as the cold weather should have put a temporary halt to the itching. Georgie will have to endure shots every month for the rest of his life...fabulous. Good thing we love him so much.
A few weeks ago, George's cousin Penne came to visit. They had a blast together.

Hank~
He recently suffered a serious injury: a broken toe. While chasing George, one of his gangly toes got stuck on the edge of the door. While its difficult to imagine, this seems to be Hank's most painful injury of all-time, or at least I've gathered that based on the amount of discussion on the pain. Exhibit A:

Fortunately, I can somewhat relate to the pain, as my feet are swollen to the size of bricks.
Baby Iroz~
He gave us a nice little scare last week. During an visit to the ER, the FNN (or whatever its called) test came back positive, indicating I could deliver within the next 2 weeks. Based on my pain level, this seemed realistic. We get to monitor the pain and if it comes back, we'll have to give him steroids to make sure his little lungs develop faster in case I do deliver. (Hence the accelerated nesting stage!)
His crib is all set and ready to go---I love it! Its the only portion of the nursery thats ready to go, but I imagine its also the most important, right? This picture is for Ruth :) Finished nursery pictures to come later.... (Bedding contains little blue and grey cars)

We are so excited to meet our little boy, but hopefully he can hang in there a little longer!
Ok...back to cleaning :)
2 Words from the Wise:
I feel so loved. :) The crib stuff is SO cute! I'm so sad that I'm missing all the festivities because of my location - but I'm working on baby's present. Looks like I need to work faster because baby is anxious!
Good luck!!!
that crib is adorable
Post a Comment