Hank and I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to California for Michelle and CJ's wedding. The bride was stunning, the temple gorgeous, and the reception site breathtaking. We're so grateful we were able to be there on their special day.
After the wedding, we traveled to San Francisco to satisfy Hank's shopping craving. I snagged a Hotwire gem, the W at Union Square, placing us in the heart of the shopping district. Lucky for our bank account, my decision to "break in" new shoes on this momentous day, combined with a waddle effect from the baby significantly limited the number of stores we visited.
We visited the Oakland temple before catching our flight and we're so glad we did. The temple is beautiful and the views are spectacular!
2 Words from the Wise:
glad you guys had such a good time!I enjoyed all the pictures!
oh my goodness....i feel beyond special...you blogged about us!!! Yeah!! I really need to get on this bloggin thing...i am a month behind!!!I cant wait to see you soon!!!!WE are sooooo glad you came. Thank you a million!!! You were life savers with the water and granola bars...saved our lives!!!
Post a Comment