I got my MPA diploma in the mail today. Now I have something impressive to hang in my office besides the 2 ultrasound pictures pinned to the wall. In other news, there are only 100 days left!!! I'm almost 26 weeks in the above picture. I feel like a whale and can't fathom I will continue to grow at this rate for another few months.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Its Official: I'm a Master
Posted by Katie I. at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Words from the Wise:
I got my diploma today too! I haven't opened mine though. My house is too messy to even think about getting it out to put in the empty frame that may or may not already be hanging on my wall :)
Woo hoo!! Got mine as well. Yeah to us August grads :)
By the way, you look beautiful in your photo!
Finally a baby bump pic! You look so adorable and SMART!
Congratulations! Pretty soon you will be a master of sleepless nights and diaper changing! I am so excited to see the little guy!
Kat, you look beautiful! Of course I AM your Mom, but I'm not biased at all. You look great!
Post a Comment