I'm back from Paris.
It was a lot of work but definitely worth it. I can certainly get used to 5 star hotels, international travel, and fabulous food. But thats not why I went....
Those of you that know me (hopefully all of you), know that I hate public speaking. In fact, I become paralyzed even amongst small crowds. I had the opportunity to overcome that fear this last week by pitching our foundation and asking a very large crowd of people for money. This could have gone terribly wrong....but it didnt. Why? There is only one explanation--help from Above, for which I am extremely grateful.
Here are a few pictures from the trip:
Yours truly hard at work...
Napoleon's tomb....which holds a special place in my heart, due to Napoleon's primary role in bringing Bichon's back into the royal circle...
That's pretty much it. Now back to work in good old Utah, with my cute little family to come home to every night. I much prefer them.
Let me strongly advise against international travel after 6 months of pregnancy.... I felt like Martin Short in Pure Luck sitting through church yesterday :)

3 Words from the Wise:
You're so funny. I'm glad you survived. I totally have your baby present picked out.. now I just have to make it :)
Good luck with work stuff!
Those are the cutest swollen feet I've ever seen. And I might be the last person on earth to no experience a macaroon, I'm so jealous of you. And you look adorable, I can't wait to see you!
hahaha! love the photo of your swollen feet! also, you can tell your baby that he has been to italy! fun travels!
Post a Comment