Hank and I had a wonderful vacation in San Francisco. It started off a bit rough, but ended perfectly.
I learned the hard way not to travel in the first trimester, spending much of my first few days hovering over a bag, toilet, or out the car door. My sincere apologies to Michelle and CJ for having to put up with my nasty self! It was so good to see Michelle again, it had been way too long! Next visit? The wedding! Im so excited for the happy couple! Unfortunately pictures were not taken of the rare reunion due to my disgusting appearance.
We had so much fun being tourists in San Francisco. Below are some pictures documenting the vacation. I don't feel well and would rather go lay down then finish this post. Pictures shall suffice.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
San Francisco
Posted by Katie I. at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Words from the Wise:
LOVED THE PICTURES! hope you are feeling better
We love that city. In fact, we even have an identical picture to the one of you two on the cable car. haha.
Post a Comment