For some reason, I developed a strong craving for key lime pie tonight. I have no idea where it came from and why but it was intense and unstoppable.
I quickly Googled "key lime pie in Provo" to provide a reasonable solution to Hank's upcoming predicament of where to purchase my request. California Pizza Kitchen. Perfect. I visit the website to approve the picture on the menu and learn that you can order curbside. Even more perfect. I asked Hank which car he will be driving to pick up my request. Ready to type in his car make and model, he takes one look at the screen and begins yelling that he will "not go get a $10 slice of pie." To be fair, it was only $5.99 plus tip. Apparently he is still holding a grudge about his trip yesterday to Coney's for chocolate custard that I hardly touched.
Meanwhile, I was g-chatting with my dad and explaining my strong craving. He listened and threw out a few reasonable options, but when he realized this was going no where, said "just go bite a lime."
A special thank you to the men in my life for being so understanding and helpful. Much love to both of you.
3 Words from the Wise:
Words from the wise - or experianced - Hank, choose your battles and go get the pie - and Katie... enjoy it!
Come on, Hank! You don't even have to get out of the car!!
Happy wife = happy life.
Katie, I miss you, dear! When will I see your lovely face at church again?
that is the saddest things ive ever heard...
Post a Comment