Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Wildest Dreams Came True!

This weekend, I had the honor and privilege of meeting the cutest boy ever to grace the stage of American Idol....



And yes, I got his autograph.

And absolutely, I got a picture with him. I even took video of him on-stage but am too blogger-incompetent to figure it out.




I got to meet him because he was willing to meet before the game & show with a group of kids who have cancer. I had the lovely task of coordinating it all and it turned out much better than I could have imagined.

He is just as cute, shy and awkward as he looks on tv....I just love him!



2 Words from the Wise:

Emily Davis said...

I'm so glad that you got to meet him! Since your choice was between seeing Lucas do a special dance at Amy's party or seeing our cute David in person, I can guarantee you made the right choice.

"My colors are Blush and Bashful" -Steel Magnolias said...

i love sharee!!!