Wednesday, April 21, 2010

COMING SOON:

A post by Hank describing how proud he is of me for finishing grad school.

Well, at least I think. I've dropped subtle hints when he chastises me for not updating the blog, suggesting maybe it could be his turn and if he needs a subject, I could probably help!

Its just a waiting game now.

5 Words from the Wise:

Aurelie said...

I love you two! I'll fill in if you need me to, though I'm certain I couldn't express my pride as eloquently as Hank possibly could.

Misses Barlow said...

hahaha! you two are so funny! and um... don't hold your breath. i keep asking spencer when he's going to blog about something. his reply is "during the summer when i'm on break from school". yeah right. xo

Anonymous said...

Hanky Panky--we're waiting!

barb said...

Well, etak, we are proud of you! How exciting it was to see our "girl" walk in twice in her cap and gown. What a huge accomplishment! I know you have worked so hard and along the way gained not only knowledge but more confidence. "The world is your campus." Go, Katie.

terryandkrisstewart said...

Katie, Congrats.. This is Dudie. We are so proud of you too.. I decided that maybe you should become a writer. You are so funny. I havent been on your blog for a while and I just popped in to say hello and i laugh all the way through. You are adorable. Good job. Love you.